Friday, September 22, 2006

New Transmitter Arrived

Well I have nothing bad to say about Minimed - I had a new transmitter to my door in under 3 days. That is not bad - considering I live in Nova Scotia and the transmitter was sent out frorm California!! Seems to be working well - but I must have a sensor that is "on the line" - meaning in the right place...but JUST - my isig values are low, and often dip below 1 and then I get "sensor error"- when this happens I just let the pump go for a bit - and I find the sensor catches up. For the first time ever I had a sensor error from sleeping on the site...or so that seems to be the reason. I had to get out of bed early - the alarm on the pump was waking me up!! I will admit, it is hard enough to sleep after a nice shift...add a beeping / vibrating pump HA!

1 comment:

Bernard said...

Drea

I just heard that BD will not be supporting their meters. I'm wondering whether this means that Minimed will be supporting an alternate. Please let me know what you find out.

Thanks