Monday, September 18, 2006

Transmitter Died....

My transmitter died!!!

Over the past week it has been increasingly difficult to keep my sensors working!! Many strange errors - and the pump was alarming all last evening while I was out with friends....always nice...beep beep beep......beep beep beep.....beep beep beep....

Anyways - finally this morning the sensor was reading my glucose at 13.4, and my meter was reading 4.6 I double checked with another meter....so I called the help line - I did not want another sleepless night of my pump telling me my reading was "high" when I was actually fine!!!

The people at the helpline were great, as usual - ran through the tests on the transmitter to find it was reading out of range. SOOO a new transmitter is being sent to me and I will be up and running again on Thursday. OH MY to go back to manual testing HAHA!!

No comments: