Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Following Others....

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need a haircut.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
It is all coins, but they add up! $6 (2 toonies and 2 loonies for all the Canadians reading) AND an unchecked loto-649 ticket….so I could be a millionaire right now.

3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Floor.

4. Favorite planet?
I feel I should say Earth….being out host planet, but I also like the mystery of venus.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Jen A (sorry I missed your call!!!!!)

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I don’t like any of my phone’s ring tones….I tend to keep my phone on vibrate! I do have a rockin’ John Mayer mp3 ring tone if needed….

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Super soft green North Face Cotton shirt, found at Frenchy’s for $3 SWEET DEAL!

8. Do you label yourself?
Person with diabetes….

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing:
Doc Martin (work boots)

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright!

11. Why is there always a missing question?
There is?

12. What does your watch look like?
I don’t wear one…..I don’t want time restrictions. I have my pump with a clock on it….that’s about it! Amazingly I am NEVER late!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
“It has been over 2 years since I saw her.”

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
?? I don’t know….I do not think there are any in Nova Scotia. We have “needs” stores – same idea. Nearest is a 2 minute drive.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
“sweet”

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My Mom and Dad!

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Kerry’s dog Oreo…..who now likes me and runs beside the car as I pull up the long driveway….cute.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
All the normal ones for me….Synthroid, Altace, Multivitamin, Vit E….Novorapid via pump…..

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
1….and god knows what is on it….

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
26.

22. Your worst enemy?
Myself! I have to stop pushing away the people I need in my life!!

23. What is your current desktop picture?
A mac background → a flower of some sort….cool pic. Thanks mac!

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“yes I will stop in to your house and do your laundry” (sarcastic comment to a co-worker)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be?
A million bucks….pay off the debts of all my family and friends….yes Harv I will give you a heads up so you and Nancy can go shopping for the new baby!

26. Do you like someone?
yes.

27. The last song you listened to?
Orange Sky, from the Garden State CD (I love that soundtrack and movie!!)

28. What time of day were you born?
6am ish

29. What's your favorite number?
10

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Just outside of Middleton, Nova Scotia…..Wilmot. Small…..very Small.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No. Jealousy is a waste of time – but I am envious of John for the travels he has been enjoying!

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
If there is, they are wasting their time.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Working in an ambulance in rural Nova Scotia…..will never forget that day.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Figure it was fate, and I was not meant to have the junk I was about to buy….and I walk away……but am annoyed.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes…..I certainly try.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
A recycle sign on my butt….tiny…but to the point.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French! I am trying….

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes.

39. Are you touchy-feely?
Sure!

40. What's your life motto?
Karma…..do good, and good will happen.

41. Name three things you have on you at all times:
Insulin pump, glucose sensor……….and a smile.

42. What's your favorite town/city?
I enjoy Halifax…..My favorite….I am not sure, need to continue my survey, traveling to explore new areas!

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Parking meter this afternoon – does that count?

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Likely not since Christmas!

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Can’t be that hard eh…..but I have never tried. I enjoy supporting local industry and paying someone to do it ☺

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
My first love, from junior high school. He is in the Southern US and is married, and very happy.

47. How far back do you know your ancestry?
Quite a ways, thanks for the hard work of my family….

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
A good friend’s wedding…..Skirt and dressy top, typical wedding wear ☺

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Not yet, but I had a good workout at the gym so I may be stiff soon!

50. Have you ever been burned by love?
“It’s complicated”…….my favorite line, thanks to facebook.

51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers?
I hadn’t thought about it……hmmmmm…..

52. Where would you like to live?
Ideally – in an eco-friendly home that is off the grid, but still near the city so I can ride my bike to work.

1 comment:

Richie said...

Drea...As i just got a 722 pump and cgms and haven't even had my training yet (save for pump school)tuesday can't come fast enough. i would live to ask you some questions. please email me at richiecannon@hotmail.com
Richie