Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter Storm!

Well we had our first winter storm.......and a good storm it was (well is, I am sitting watching the snow fall HARD!!!)....alas winter came with a vengeance earlier then all of the past years! Last year at this time it was fall temperatures....now we are buried in snow! snow! snow!

I love bundling up...lots of layers. It makes me feel cozy!
Going out for walks....feeling the crisp cold on my face. Refreshing!
Crawling into a crisp bed at night and piling on the layers of cozy quits. Warm!
Listening to the wind howl outside. Awakening!
Warm coffee by the fire. Delicious!
Curling up in a blanket with a good book. Comfort!
Sliding down snowy hills. Laughter!

Take in the beauty of winter....and keep your pumps warm :) I keep my pump close to my body to help it from getting cold! The opposite of summer, my poor pump gets confused!

No comments: