Friday, August 03, 2007

Antibiotics....YUK

So.....I am on my last day of a week of Antibiotics. YUK, that is all I have to say.

My BG's have been all over the place - my body is under stress....had a small surgical procedure yesterday....and more antibiotics. Doctors are really scared of infections in persons with diabetes. I trust my Doctor, and she does an excellent job, so I tend to follow what she says. I am lucky to have a good Doctor (big Doctor shortage in my area......if you get a GP and they are good...Hang on!!!)

Everytime I am on Antibiotics my BG's go all over the place. IT may be from the Antibiotics, or from the underlying cause. Either way, this week has been exhausting. I need a few days to sleep and recover...and some probiotics to get my belly bacteria family growing again!

When your body is under stress, take care of yourself!

1 comment:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Hope you have a speedy and event free recovery!

Thinking of you!