Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Exercise.....whoops....busy!

I have been trying to keep active, through this busy time in my life......and I am not finding enough time.....or am I avoiding it??

I think I need to make the time because there will always be a reason or excuse to not go to the gym :)

Last night, my friend Kerry wanted to go to Costco after work. She is moving away soon to the Yukon, so I want to spend as much time as possible. There was my reason. The night before I worked until 7pm and then needed to prepare for a friend's visit. There was my reason that night. Always something !!

I know it is my choice to schedule in my activity, so I am going to make an effort to try harder. I was going really well before I came down with this cold......which is ALMOST gone (thankfully!!!)....again, there is an excuse. Always excuses :) I don't hate the gym, it's just the effort to get there!!

I will try harder......and stop making excuses.........tomorrow.


No comments: